Welcome

My drug of choice is writing––writing, art, reading, inspiration, books, creativity, process, craft, blogging, grammar, linguistics, and did I mention writing?

Friday, October 10, 2014

Inspiration (Where's the Friday Mailbox????)

Those of you paying attention to my usual update schedule might be feeling a little frustrated right now. Perhaps even angry. This week has been filled with missing "big posts" and strange unresolved cliff hangers.

Hopefully not this angry.
Everything that's happened in the last week or so is going to start making a lot more sense in a day or two. I promise. We're doing much more than just a cosmetic change here, and while it probably won't matter even to most regular readers, it will probably make all the difference in the world to that cute guy Chris.

In the meantime, I'll share a couple songs that have lately gotten me juiced up for writing.





No comments:

Post a Comment