Welcome

My drug of choice is writing––writing, art, reading, inspiration, books, creativity, process, craft, blogging, grammar, linguistics, and did I mention writing?

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Best Speculative Fiction Author of Color (Poll)

When I say I'm pwning this poll, I mean by five votes.
Don't forget to vote.

Turn out on this poll has been pretty low–which is, of course, reflective of the problem. Octavia Butler is winning, but not by very many votes.

There are only a few days left in our Best Speculative Fiction Author of Color poll. There's a tie for second place, and even though Butler is winning by a lot of votes compared to how many have been cast, it's still not that many in absolute terms.

If you haven't yet, please take a moment to vote (the poll is on the bottom left–it's the thing with the clicky boxes).

Everyone gets three (3) votes.

No comments:

Post a Comment